• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Thandruil

Thandruil

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN:
Thandruil
2. Position applying for:
Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
GMT+1 (The Netherlands)
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
About a month or two since Alpha. (August 2010).
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since today.
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
I have been working with Java ever since we had one lesson about it ot school. It was an orientation class we had, especially for teenagers that would like to head into the programming business. I really like what you could do with it, and the simplicity of the code. After doing some side projects with Java, and trying to combine this with Minecraft, I decided to sign up for becoming a Head Developer at a now still quite populated Minecraft server, called Crafters.nl. Though, after a couple months had passed, my partner lost his interest and left the job.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
As I said, I have been working for a Minecraft server, without publically releasing those plugins. I'm not working with them that much anymore, but they still run these plugins.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Not anything I can think of right now. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. Also I love the customization of your server, and hope to have a great time here!
Yours faithfully,
Thandruil

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN:
Thandruil
2. Position applying for:
Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
GMT+1 (The Netherlands)
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
About a month or two since Alpha. (August 2010).
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since today.
7. What is your level of Java experience?:
I have been working with Java ever since we had one lesson about it ot school. It was an orientation class we had, especially for teenagers that would like to head into the programming business. I really like what you could do with it, and the simplicity of the code. After doing some side projects with Java, and trying to combine this with Minecraft, I decided to sign up for becoming a Head Developer at a now still quite populated Minecraft server, called Crafters.nl. Though, after a couple months had passed, my partner lost his interest and left the job.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.:
As I said, I have been working for a Minecraft server, without publically releasing those plugins. I'm not working with them that much anymore, but they still run these plugins.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Not anything I can think of right now. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. Also I love the customization of your server, and hope to have a great time here!
Yours faithfully,
Thandruil
Tagging you with a quote so you saw @sleakers post :)