• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: radicater11

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: radicater11
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 20
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012, so 5 years now.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I have been coding with Java for a few years now.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: While I have not done any major projects in Java, I have setup a few Garry's Mod servers in Lua, so I know the process.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
While Java may not be my strongest language, I'd like to use my time on this coding team to expand my understanding of it and to further the server in any way I can.

Last edited:

Dewyn

Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN: radicater11
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 20
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012, so 5 years now.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: I have been coding with Java for a few years now.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: While I have not done any major projects in Java, I have setup a few Garry's Mod servers in Lua, so I know the process.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
While Java may not be my strongest language, I'd like to use my time on this coding team to expand my understanding of it and to further the server in any way I can.

I'll support this. @Kainzo