• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App iTzDeXy

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcom to iTzDeXy's Coding Team Application
@Kainzo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Minecraft IGN: iTzDeXy​
Position applying for: Coding Team
Timezone: GMT +0​
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since Minecraft Indev (before it came out on client form)​
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a Month/Month+​
What is your level of Java experience?: I started learning Java around 8months to a year ago from now, and have picked up the language very quickly and I enjoy coding in java.​
Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed: I have made custom plugins for servers, so theres no bukkit link or anything to them, but I have made things ranging from simple information plugins/tutorial plugins, I helped fix code in some plugins i found faults in, and have created plugins that go in to advanced things like: Stoping fly hackers, kicking players on entry if they dont meet a certain criteria, and a sexy plugin than scans an area/players records using Logblock or bigbrother and if it doesnt look right (dont within the command) it will pop up on the admins screen they will then enter another command which will ban, kick, rollback and re-scan the same around to check it over, that was one I made for my server because im lazy to type to many commands in and there are some other smaller plugins I made but not very good :D. I have also been looking into spoutcraft plugins. development, and im hoping to start creating plugins for spoutcraft surpported servers.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have also been working on making minecraft client mods and im working on one now that adds my favourite foods and items in to the game, like Snack a Jacks and Dr. Pepper along with some other goodies. Also things I dont know know I will pick up on quickly as I am a quick learner and spend alot of time trying to figure out things I dont know and trying to work things out.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for taking the time to read my application,
iTzDeXy

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Forgot to add that I use the current best software avaliable in all my coding, and if a new version of the code comes out I will look it up and try to get all the information stuck in my head.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
looks good, best place to hang out is on the irc chat channel. irc.esper.net #Heroes that's where most of our public discussion happens