• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coder App - ReedME

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: ReedME
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 19
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT +11
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Been playing since well since the original browser based alpha
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year as of yesterday
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Next to nothing - have dabbled in it a little - I would love to use this as a chance to expand my knowledge - I undertook a Software design and development course in high school which gave me a framework so I understand a lot of the basis of coding and how it is structured just learning the language is what I need to do - I adapt and learn very quickly.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: N/A
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm an avid hobbyist coder - having dabbled in web development - www.spizza.com.au - and coded several games from the ground up in QBASIC during my Software Design course. So I know how things should be. I am great with understanding concepts and read foreign code easily - I also would love to work to assist you with fine tuning the awesome set of skills heroes already has and work towards making them better in the future

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
this is a good deal of fun Finally finding some time to play around with this! Will keep you posted on my progress - Just where might I find the how to create skills tutorials?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
this is a good deal of fun Finally finding some time to play around with this! Will keep you posted on my progress - Just where might I find the how to create skills tutorials?
Honestly, sit in #Heroes and soak up more knowledge. There's an older skill tutorial at the moment - you may want to look into it. Also the unofficial skills are a good place to look and see how things are handled.