• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Classes that I mastered

CrazySmokerDude

Glowing Redstone
So, the issue is that when I /who CrazySmokerDude it shows me that I mastered :
Crafter
Beastmaster
Bard
Barbarian
Enchanter
Miner
Bloodmage

I also mastered Pyromancer and Monk which doesen't show up, the problem is that when i use crystal knowledge for path to enlightened soul, it considers like I didn't even master them so can someone fix this up for me?

EDIT: Was told to tag coders...
@radicater11
@Dewyn

Last edited:

Dewyn

Retired Staff
So, the issue is that when I /who CrazySmokerDude it shows me that I mastered :
Crafter
Beastmaster
Bard
Barbarian
Enchanter
Miner
Bloodmage

I also mastered Pyromancer and Monk which doesen't show up, the problem is that when i use crystal knowledge for path to enlightened soul, it considers like I didn't even master them so can someone fix this up for me?

EDIT: Was told to tag coders...
@radicater11
@Dewyn

Who told you to tag coders? I have precisely zero access to Heroes, where this bug would lie. Seems to me like this should just be an issue of an admin checking this for you ingame.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
This has been a bug since DG. It happens when you switch off of the class you mastered the same day you master it, or if you switch off the same day you switched to it you can lose the mastery tag. It most likely stems from the way heroes player files are saved, but I believe the issue may be so deeply rooted it may not even be worth trying to fix. Either way, Kenn should have just checked your levels and given you the mastery tag again with a command.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This has been a bug since DG. It happens when you switch off of the class you mastered the same day you master it, or if you switch off the same day you switched to it you can lose the mastery tag. It most likely stems from the way heroes player files are saved, but I believe the issue may be so deeply rooted it may not even be worth trying to fix. Either way, Kenn should have just checked your levels and given you the mastery tag again with a command.
You actually don't even need a remastery technically, internally the system still knows about it, it just stops displaying it.

It's all very weird.

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
same, got dragoon mastered but it doesnt show with any of the 3 knowledge crystals. though once i master all i need for legend i can test it

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Could staff fix this for me too? I'd like to see all my classes instead of only a couple.