• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cilion's Adventure Team App

1. Minecraft IGN: GhorbashOrc
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 15 and UCT
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A month or so now
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am amazing at making things for people to do, I am dungeon master for D&D and people say I am extremely good at making it so the PCs keep interest
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): WoW and D&D
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have an idea for a quest. Like a giant global quest. Imagine if we had a giant quest that all players had to level up to level 100 on a T2 character, and then they can enter a giant dungeon where if you beat the boss, whoever is in the party that defeats the boss, unlocks an ultimate class. Like the most OP class, and only available to the people who get to this level. Just a thought.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: GhorbashOrc
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 15 and UCT
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A month or so now
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am amazing at making things for people to do, I am dungeon master for D&D and people say I am extremely good at making it so the PCs keep interest
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): WoW and D&D
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have an idea for a quest. Like a giant global quest. Imagine if we had a giant quest that all players had to level up to level 100 on a T2 character, and then they can enter a giant dungeon where if you beat the boss, whoever is in the party that defeats the boss, unlocks an ultimate class. Like the most OP class, and only available to the people who get to this level. Just a thought.
Hola! So your applying for the Adventure Team? Okie! Well we usually don't accept players that haven't been on the Server for very long. How about you stick around and live around the Server a bit more and bump this thread in a while, okie? Thanks :D