• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chunkyburton mute appeal

IGN:Chunkyburton

Muted by: don't know sorry

Time of mute: don't know sorry

Server/Channel: /ch o

Reason for mute: being rude and disrespectful

Your story:
I'm sorry i realise what i did was immature and childish i was having personal problems at home and i took it out on you guys and thats not fair in future i shall try my best to be nice helpful. if any situation arise were i feel like im gunna shout and scream i will leave the server till i have cooled down.

Do i even exist... am i human... am i alive..... i might just be a figment of my own imagination... oh wait.. no... im just being ignored

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Appeals are not top priority for staff.

Based off of your deleted post 1 day after making an appeal, you're not ready to be unmuted.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Chunkyburton

Muted by: don't know sorry

Time of mute: don't know sorry

Server/Channel: /ch o

Reason for mute: being rude and disrespectful

Your story:
I'm sorry i realise what i did was immature and childish i was having personal problems at home and i took it out on you guys and thats not fair in future i shall try my best to be nice helpful. if any situation arise were i feel like im gunna shout and scream i will leave the server till i have cooled down.

Mute lifted, please follow chat rules.