• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cenotaph covered by dirt and cobble - is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aneriel

Glowing Redstone
Fuck this. Just read the answer to my PE and it is legal. Fucking retarded and I can put up with a lot of bullshit. If they can't hold a chest with 2v1 without covering it in shit, then they don't deserve to keep it. Fuck.

And I will say I should have left my stuff in a chest, but what the fuck ever. I don't mind losing it, but I fucking hate losing it to bullshit such as covering with cobble and dirt.

lol? Yes it's legal, and I don't understand your frustration either. There are a lot of classes with multiple hard CC skills or who have high mobility. If it weren't for chests being covered in cobblestone, then there will be a never ended spawn rush of right clicking your chest, dying, and repeat until someone gets bored. This is why it is absolute cancer to have a deathchest spawned on a conquest point (due to not being able to place blocks in this area). Unless you have multiple players covering each entrance to the castle, it is extremely difficult to prevent the returning player from right clicking his chest.

My only advice to you, sorry to say, is git gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.