• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cauldron Problems

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I can place the cauldron, But I can't access the menu. Tried to place a craft table next to it and nothing. Is this a bug?

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Burning block underneath? Just double checking.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hmm, on test I was able to right-click and get the crafting screen.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
@WitchOnaRampage can this information be added to wiki? There's only a "burning block" and a "log" mentioned, not an "Oak log" specifically. Unless it doesn't matter which kind of log, nevermind it.

"Situate a burning block, it must be a log and light the log with flint and steel below the cauldron. Fill the cauldron with water."

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@WitchOnaRampage can this information be added to wiki? There's only a "burning block" and a "log" mentioned, not an "Oak log" specifically. Unless it doesn't matter which kind of log, nevermind it.

"Situate a burning block, it must be a log and light the log with flint and steel below the cauldron. Fill the cauldron with water."
Done!

Last edited: