• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

I would like to apply to be apart of this township. I am an avid miner and fairly good at pvp so I would be helpful at defending our base. I want to join because I like what I have read so far and you guys seem to have a good memberlist. I hope you accept :)

xXShredsXx

Stone
Name(in game name): xXShredsXx
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes, 20
Are you a talented builder?: I consider myself to be a talented builder. I will upload a picture of a recent build if I can.
Do you have a working mic?: Not at the moment, planning to buy one soon.
Path: Crafter?
Any additional info?: As a SMP player I enjoy building stuff the most, creating large structures, usually massive temples. Lately, I've been trying to find a good place to build without having to worry about stupid structures and people griefing. It seems to me like Jericho is a good place to start building and learning more about Herocraft.
Anyways, thanks for considering my application. I should go back to being trapped in your town centre. :)
Oh the image hope this works​

Anonymiter

Soulsand
That was actually a lot of fun... we just couldnt resist. Good times!

Anyways... send a tell to Smash26t if you're still interested in joining. You should also look over the building codes on the first post if you havent already.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I died with another 15 stacks of obby on me, so they got that. but once i can relog (85/80 in right now, so later...) I successfully raided for a bunch of redstone and obby. everything else was lwc'd. oh well.
i logged like you all suggested bc I couldnt use recall, but i cant get back in im not a donor. so this post is to put on the record that I didnt log for any other reason than to try to use recall when i got back in, I had already been caught and killed and sent back to my (safe) raiding base.

when i get back on, who wants obby? assuming i can get it home of course

edit: also have way too much redstone

poleavt

Dirt

Name(in game name): poleavt
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: younger
Are you a talented builder?: i can make decent houses
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes and yes​
Path?: Crafter
Any additional info?: i like pistons and redstone

Anonymiter

Soulsand
You were a part of VB up until a few days ago. We'll have to figure out who all is coming over to JO now and who has just left. And until new-VB demo, terraforming, and infrastructure is done all the members that will be moving or joining it will be part of JO.

Smash you dun goofed. I see no DrunkenMasterBA on there, and I know I'm in this town.
Maybe if you didn't use a different name for every online interaction we could remember you. :p