• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't access adventure forums...

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
@Architects
@Adventure Team

I do not yet have an answer for you that is more complex than, it was probably due to lack of appearance at meetings, lack of effort, and/or lack of being online and active. One of, or all three of, those things could cause you to get the boot.

We recently started doing weekly tallies of peoples attendance to these things and started swinging the axe around to people not helping. Ofcourse, if you're still interested in the Adventure Team stuff, be it scripting, building, placing npcs, helping devotedworker with things, myself with things, and in general just doing something; Then I am sure you'll get right back in just fine! :)

Ultanian

Portal
[USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP]
[USERGROUP=48]@Adventure Team[/USERGROUP]

I do not yet have an answer for you that is more complex than, it was probably due to lack of appearance at meetings, lack of effort, and/or lack of being online and active. One of, or all three of, those things could cause you to get the boot.

We recently started doing weekly tallies of peoples attendance to these things and started swinging the axe around to people not helping. Ofcourse, if you're still interested in the Adventure Team stuff, be it scripting, building, placing npcs, helping devotedworker with things, myself with things, and in general just doing something; Then I am sure you'll get right back in just fine! :)
I find it strange as I talked with Kainzo just the other day while building on the adventure map. I've written quests, etc, and just because I couldn't attend the meetings I was booted?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Hmm, it's news to me. But, it wasn't I who axed you which is why I tagged the team. Hope to get it sorted by tomorrow, a lot of people are in bed now! no worries! :)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Wasn't me!