• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot place hoppers

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
-_- they said they fixed that....

Every time I make a work around due to something in the Engineer class being broken, I run into another. I am finally seeing why everyone bitches about this class.

Is there an ETA on this before I try and figure out plan D?

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
^ it was fixed. I even tested to make sure.
You CAN use them on your own chest shops.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
A petition was created asking whether hoppers were allowed to be used to steal from chest shops. I tested single chest chest shops and that security feature was indeed there; however, double chest sized chest shops were not protected. Therefore, Kainzo told me to again disable hoppers to prevent any issue of player shops loosing all sense of security.

Unless this security issue was fixed in a more recent build of the. He st shop plugin for 1.5.2, hoppers are still disabled.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
A petition was created asking whether hoppers were allowed to be used to steal from chest shops. I tested single chest chest shops and that security feature was indeed there; however, double chest sized chest shops were not protected. Therefore, Kainzo told me to again disable hoppers to prevent any issue of player shops loosing all sense of security.

Unless this security issue was fixed in a more recent build of the. He st shop plugin for 1.5.2, hoppers are still disabled.

The security methods used by ChestShop are public, could we not run a secondary check where that if it's placed adjacent to a double chest it'll run said security check on *both* chests rather than one?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Ran a local test with latest ChestShop, couldn't place adjacent to either chest block at all unless I was an OP.
(Test instance didn't use a permissions plugin.)

KucheKlizma

Stone
This hopper security issue seems to be months old, is it not fixed yet?

If pistons are disabled too i'll be hella pissed >.<

KamykII

Wood
I read the previous issues, and I see no progress. Do they ever be included? And what's with pistons? I have 32 lvl and i can't check this.