• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot place furniture

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Currently furniture seems to be broken, I cannot place my chairs or log. I right click a block and get no error so I cannot give you much more information than that.

From what I've heard from other players they get an error which is something along the lines of "needing to place it on the other side of the block" forgive the not so useful information here I'm getting this second or third hand :p

Thought since this is entirely broken it might be an idea to disable loot crate 5 until this is resolved so players don't feel cheated out of their money/crate key when they get a broken item.

@Admins @Kainzo

EDIT: Ignore the section about the error "You may not place this piece of furniture on this side of the block." This is only the result of trying to place a piece of furniture on the side of a block and not the top of it.

Last edited:

SoHighFive

Soulsand
Danda, thanks for writing up this report. PrivateIdaho was pretty frustrated when she realized that we wasted money on furniture that does not work.