• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Can i make the class/path skins from the wiki?

killah426

Gold
hello , i dont know if i should post this here , but i would like to ask you if i could make the skins from the wiki , because ive red somewhere that you havent made them :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Some are made, most aren't. Feel free :)

killah426

Gold
okay ill try hard, but will take some time since school just started here and im in a school trip from monday to wednesdey , ill post a download link here as soon as i got them (i will upload everytime i got 4 ready) , and a last question: are the skins already shown in the wiki already done/made or did someone just paint em for the wiki?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@killah426 This thread will give you more on the background of the skins in the Wiki:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/heroes-professions-skins.1347/

It seems the skins in the Wiki were made by @Shenorai, and others were also made by @Alator, @samsoccerboyz and @DagothAgahnim . Many of the skins have been uploaded to Planetminecraft, and you can find them by clicking on the spreads in the Shenorai's posts, not the OP (and searching on the other creators' names).

Is also discussion and a handy hint in this thread:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/competition-to-make-skins-for-wiki.20300/#post-176800

It would be fantastic to see the set completed.

killah426

Gold
thanks for the answer WitchOnaRampage , ill read those threads , i was thinking about making the 4 standart classes and the professions and public them all together on a zip file wich ill link in a new thread (i wont put it through adds ofcourse) , but since the ones shown at the wiki are already made/foundable , ill customize them a bit :)