• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

can i be whitelisted re-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is QuantumArtic. Im 14 years old i forgot i wasnt 13 anymore srry anyway i live in plano,texas. i heard about this server from my friend peta. he and me were thinking about getting whitelisted im also interested in joining any of the town. I dont know of any refferals and i should be accepted because i have read all about this server on every single website and know a lot about minecraft but im not a genius at redstone. Im a very good builder even id it take ages i would do it 24/7 i played minecraft everyday honestly i dont think anyone does that. i have voted for this server as well. i dont know what a special key is. i have never been banned in my life

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi my name is QuantumArtic. Im 14 years old i forgot i wasnt 13 anymore srry anyway i live in plano,texas. i heard about this server from my friend peta. he and me were thinking about getting whitelisted im also interested in joining any of the town. I dont know of any refferals and i should be accepted because i have read all about this server on every single website and know a lot about minecraft but im not a genius at redstone. Im a very good builder even id it take ages i would do it 24/7 i played minecraft everyday honestly i dont think anyone does that. i have voted for this server as well. i dont know what a special key is. i have never been banned in my life

I asked you in your previous thread to use the proper format which includes the questions. I do not see ANY questions here. The special key is required and your application will NOT be reviewed until you have it correct.

Now follow the proper format, which includes the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.