• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can anyone make a crafting guide?

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I noticed on the wiki there isn't a guide for the most recent crafting and how to make use of all the random crafting drops.

Can someone explain it here or in another thread if possible, and would anyone be up for making a wiki entrance or posting a guide?

Thanks!

-yav

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo @Admins by chance, is there anyone who knows how the crafting works and could explain it? I can't for the life of me find a guide.

Thanks!

-yav
Is this in regards to the apex materials etc?

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
@Danda, yes, the iron scraps, hallow stone, glowing flux, eternity simplex, etc...

For example, I combined an iron scrap with a piston and it made a mechanical orb, which says is used by a farmer to make a life globe. I gave the mechanical orb to a farmer, and he couldn't figure out what to do with it...and even if he could, neither one of us knew what a life globe was or what it's function is. I can't seem to find a thread on the forum or anything in the wiki that helps me with this, and I was hoping to get some assistance, if assistance is available.

Many thanks,

-yav

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The lore text needs updating on the items produced, it currently works like this. Each class except Merchant has an item that they can refine into another material then merchants can use the plans to combine one of everything together into an apex of time.