• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Camping noobs VS dungeon progression

cat8898

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't see how someone can say new players don't stick around on the server because they get camped by older players that are already higher level. With dungeon progression they WILL NOT be able to get through the dungeon progression because it's just simply too hard in it's current state. Even my group of players who are all 3+ years on HC were having some issues clearing the higher tier dungeons. To think that was in a group of 4-5 people, what would a noob that joins the server alone ever do? Finding groups isn't exactly the easiest thing to do when you're brand new to something. So are noobs gonna leave because players like me camp them or will it be because they cannot progress because it's too hard?

I suggest making dungeons easier for everyone as a whole. Spawn rates need to be checked out, especially for the GREEN mobs and the BOSS mobs. Green mobs spawn way too frequently while the boss mobs dont spawn often enough. Waiting for 20 minutes for a boss to spawn is pretty pathetic with a progression system in the game.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Can something be done with casters pve. I was in a group of 5 leveling and did such low dose because I would be out of Mana after killing 1 mob leaving me to do 20 per hit. Can casters have an increased dmg to mobs when using spells?

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Boss spawns is 10 mins... we'll up the basic mob spawns to 2-3 mins.
That's not the only problem though. How do you expect a new player to join the server by themselves and progress? It's not like they can kill a boss solo. Also it's not as easy joining a group as it was in DG, Bastion, and Haven. They are going to end up leaving because it's impossible for them to kill the boss mobs at such a low level without a 3 man group. Even if they grinded for 5 hours in a t2 dungeon to get level 10, it would still be impossible for them to clear the t2 boss.