• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bugs that are currently in-game.

CrazySmokerDude

Glowing Redstone
Ok, so some bugs might be known, but I wanna put it in the list anyway.

1. Endurance - when it increases by one or more points , you regen 1 mana per tick
2. Town channel - If you are in atlas, and another person is in dungeon nexus, you are not going to see each other's messages
3. Magma block - You are going to take damage from it, but if you have /skill Sneak on, or you simply manually sneak, you won't take any damage from it
4. Removed due to my mistake
5. Drop transfer doesen't work
6. Bow upgrades - I am not sure if this is a bug, but if you upgrade a bow, left click does more damage (it's stupid if its intended like that) it should be dealing more damage with arrows.

If someone has something more to add, I will edit post and write it up.

Last edited:

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
You are so severely wrong about taunt, it's funny. Taunt reduces the damage done by enemies to your party members by 50%, as long as the enemy is hit by your taunt. As for drop transfer, that's being disabled for good as per Kain's request.