• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bugged Bosses at Ivory

So, if anyone of you all have went to Ivory ( the dungeion ) you probably seen there is a weird influx of the Snafe The Eye bosses all around, but 1 in paticular seems to 1, Not despawn at all, 2, will 1 hit KO you if it decides to attack, 3, if you decide to attack it, it will force tele to you or teleport to you then instantly kill you no matter how much hp you have, i am only reporting this as i grind at ivory and this boss keeps teleporting to me then proceeds to 1 hit KO me, lack of evidence cause i cant take a screen shot or record a boss killing me in under a second :/

Update: While farming at a dungeion, I warned him to not attack and he did cause he presumed i was lying, the boss didnt move for 5 seconds and then it flew after him, like a bugged out dash that normal bosses do then it flew into a plains biome far from ivory, will update as we trapped it in a giant 1x1 pit, didnt even die to fall damage ( was from surface to bedrock fall ) then before we tried to bury it it LEAPED out of the giant hole then fell down the hole again ( still didnt die to fall damage ) and when we used spells like Fireball or PlagueBomb it took zero damage as typing this now we dropped it into a pit and filled it with sand, will update in the future, its current location is ( in cordinates as followed )

X= 2865.256
Y= 64.00000
Z= -3709.391

You should still see its name " Snafe The Eye " Down in the pit we buried it
If it is still there, it is immune to suffication damage i guess

Well have fun i guess :/