• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bring back more deathmesssages

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Simply as the title states, it seems like every map the variety in the death messages just gets smaller and smaller. If it's not too much work, I think having some of the older ones back where it shows the weapon name would spice it up a bit. Even if that means engrave needs to be turned off, I'd rather see that I killed someone with my disc 4 than seeing I beat them to death with my bare hands 60% of the time.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Simply as the title states, it seems like every map the variety in the death messages just gets smaller and smaller. If it's not too much work, I think having some of the older ones back where it shows the weapon name would spice it up a bit. Even if that means engrave needs to be turned off, I'd rather see that I killed someone with my disc 4 than seeing I beat them to death with my bare hands 60% of the time.
I don't believe it's getting smaller I think that's just a perception thing of you seeing the same messages repeatedly. But it's not a difficult task to add more messages if someone were to write some.