• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brenno29's Whitelist Application

brenno29

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: brenno29
  2. Location & Age: Perth, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet Minecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I am looking for a mature and fun environment with all the awesome plugins like Heroes. Herocraft is a (from what I've seen) a very well organised server and website, overall it looks like an awesome server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: Well my name is Brendan, I live in Perth, AU and I am heavily interested in aviation and I am currently an Air Force Cadet. (idk what else to say :p)
-Thanks All, Brenno29

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: brenno29
  2. Location & Age: Perth, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet Minecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I am looking for a mature and fun environment with all the awesome plugins like Heroes. Herocraft is a (from what I've seen) a very well organised server and website, overall it looks like an awesome server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: Well my name is Brendan, I live in Perth, AU and I am heavily interested in aviation and I am currently an Air Force Cadet. (idk what else to say :p)
-Thanks All, Brenno29
From the looks of it you do have one ban. Can you explain this?

[0] => 184.154.16.234:25565 .:. Imported local ban

brenno29

Coal
Ah yes, I am deeply sorry for forgetting this ban (apologies for the late response, I put this application in before I went to bed).

What Happened:

I was playing on a tekkit server and I had been travelling for roughly 30 minutes, to my surprise I was over the moon that I had found a mooshroom island in the middle of the ocean. Later on I got my friend onto the server (to help build a base, get materials etc.) and I went down to mine whilst he stayed on the surface to collect food, This guy tped to him and I looked up (whilst I was in the mine) to see more than one name tag. I then asked my friend who he was and he didn't know, this guy killed my friend and when I came up to tell him to leave he killed me... so I got on chat and asked him if he could leave us but he didn't reply so I went /home and he killed us again. I was furious and asked to owner if he could please ask this guy to leave because tp killing is pretty unfair, turns out the guy that was killing us was the owner... I started telling him that he was an unfair owner and he shouldn't tp to people and kill them etc. I then left to go back to the server that I'm a moderator on (my friend is a co-owner of that server, The server is Alteria btw) and he must have banned me onc I left.

-Brenno29

brenno29

Coal
I am a moderator on a small but strict roleplay server, Alteria has been quite slow lately and generally not many people are on in the weekdays though it does get quite busy on the holidays/weekends. So I always go on as much as possible on the holidays/weekends though I like a change once in awhile so that is why I have applied here at Herocraft, saying that I won't just come onto Herocraft every so often I will try to even out the same time on each server but of course the RP server I moderate will come first (though I know you understand where Im coming from).

-Thanks brenno29

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Keep in mind we take Intellectual theft very seriously. Possible result could end up being a removal from Herocraft.

Welcome to Herocraft