• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmage Ultimatr

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Bloodbeam is an uninteresting and weak ultimate skill that serves little to help the bloodmage's otherwise unique and interesting playstyle.

With all that said, I think there should be a new, more.interesting skill that actually adds to bloodmage in a way that's more meaningful than "press button, do damage." I'm suggesting something new and very experimental.

ArcaneBlood: When activated, all spells cost health instead of mama, at half the normal mana cost, casting blood bond will deal DoT health damage as payment for the use of the skill.. With arcane blood Active, you receive half the normal healing value from any sources (other healers, food, your own skills.) ArcaneBlood gets stronger based on your blood union, lowering the cost of health per each blood union. BloodRitual cannot be cast during Arcane Blood. Deactivating Arcane Blood will reduce your blood union by two (to keep from infinite sustain.)

The skill is meant to allow an alternative route for booodmages who are out of mana. Unlike transfusion the skill is meant to be used offensively instead of as a way to turn a profit with blood ritual, and provides an alternate playstyle for longer fights where a blood mage would struggle.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
While this is nice and all, bloodbeam just getting the bloodunion stack back would do it for me.
Yeah, if bloodmage gets anything it NEEDS that at least.

I just like the idea of an ultimate that has a bit more use...I don't really want a bonespear clone, and over time then other ultimate have evolved to be unique but bloodmage just hasn't reached that yet.