• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

biowaier's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

biowaier

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: biowaier
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : Never, but I was unfairly muted from a trial mod once because I won at team DeathMatch
  4. Referral(s): Zerowolf0 (number zero, not the letter o at the end)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Zero told me it was a better herocraft server then the one I was using currently, for it had more classes and skills.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: I used every voting link I could find 6.5 Have you subscribed to ourYouTube Channel? Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, fully and completely
  8. Special key : HCB8
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fan of the HeroCraft plugin and was introduced to it by another server: Ganoncraft. I was on if for some time, it first starting off with a vampires vs werewolves plugin. Werewolves were overpowered, so they switched to a supernaturals plugin (If you died by a zombie, you would be zombie...die in nether, be demon etc) and then to HeroCraft. Well I found the plugin very interesting and made a level 50 assassin in 2 weeks. But shortly after I reached level 50 they changed to a Guns plugin. I was devastated until my friend suggested this server. And I really hope to play on it soon.
    Special abilities: I am a redstone nerd that invented a multi-floor redstone elevator in 1.3.2 and I am also a great problem solver. To be honest building things isn't in my book of things I am awesome at so I feel very embarrassed showing screenshots.
    10: Bio!!! what the heck did you do?: So I made a previous application, and it was rejected because I didnt have an account. I thought the server was whitelist only, and I logged in and bought minecraft today, which should solve the problem. Please forgive my insolence and re-look this over.

Status
Not open for further replies.