• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BF3

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys, @Punisher79 is trying to gather a group of warriors to carry the DH control over into the Battle Field 3 for xbox live world. If your interested in joining the crew say something or contact him.

We plan on playing as a team as often as possible, so we can learn to work together and be the strongest squads on the battle field.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
In starting out playing the game earlier I also found out that getting lots of points in the co-op mode unlocks new guns. So we need to team up and unlock some of those weapons as well.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Gonna get you guys some forums going on our dh site. I'll let punisher know as soon as they're up.

Keep in mind. DH site looks like hell right now and is being completely redone. The forums will also be redone soon, but we'll copy everything over as well as we can once it's said and done.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol me huff and pun went in... pun ended up on the other team some how.... so we killed him a lot :D but we usually have at least someone in the top 3 of the game

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Played it a bit. Must say, it's pretty legit.

I don't play competetive shooters, but this is alot like Star Wars Battlefront (which I love)

Teams will dominate, and those who go alone can just go fly a plane or something, and still be helpful. Every kill is valuable, because that's one person who could have done objectives lest you put him/her down.

Unlike other modern shooters of today, where you just throw your body at the enemy and see who gets the most kills and fewest deaths in the end >.> I dislike that.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
This and Skyrim basically end my MC playing time :(

*Sings that song from youtube* TIme is nigh, I must fly, venture forth on my quest! Goodbye ma, goodbye ma and goodbye girlfrind's breast....

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Skyrim looks good, but I can't imagine they will ever create another daggerfall. Don't get your hopes too high.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
u know that feeling when u throw a grenade, it blows up a chain reaction of 3 AT Mines, and they blow up the enemy tank sitting next to them? And you don't kill the guy who u threw the grenade at...

LEGIT

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't have Xbox or PS3, I BF on PC. So I'll be with you in spirit.
Once Skyrim hits I'm gonna have to find a way to distort time and add more hours to each day..