• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best game you ever had

Scottcombs45

Banned
28-0 katarina with a penta..my desktop crashed so i have no screenies :(...but i got a GP penta but my kd was only like 22-8

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Won a game with a 0/38 TF back when his ult was global, he pushed and BD'd so much we eventually won the game lol.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Well, I just went 23/0/36 with Janna.
And for those who don't know.. Janna is a support ;)

Battle Janna FTW!

EDIT: just went 17/5/28, extremely epic match. I had 3 feeders and an Akali on my team. But with me and Akali as the team carrys we actually managed to win with a score of 74/65.

Early game we were up to that the 3 other team mates at top and mid had 9 deaths and 1 kill, me and akali had 7 kills and 1 death(akali rushed the tower >.<)

Mid game we we're around 20/35, we at bot got a bit pushed as the overfed people started to gank us, but thanks to my awesome tactics we managed to kill them one by one.
We had massive team fights after this, me and akali did good, but the others were just rushing into enemy ranks getting killed faster than you can say quadra.
After this I took command and told people how to do stuff, and after some time they got with it, and it looked lighter for my team.

End game is where they started to rush our towers, but thanks to my tower defense with minion cleaning wind blows and birds eating the enemy champion's brain me and akali managed to defend them.
Later we actually turned the fight around, we took the lead.
But their brand was still trying to burst us, but with a nuke dodging akali getting healed and shielded at the same time made it useless. We won :)
(I really wish I had recorded it :()

BTW; is anyone bumped for the new mastery change? :D

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
EDIT: I didn't read the title I just saw best game I didn't see league of legends...

In its day?
WasteLand

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Hiding behind the tank and timing the last hit right, requires a mix of speed and damage to get the final hit of the kill instead of someone ksing you in team fights. other than that is just harass till you can burst them dead with zil, or anyone you use.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
The highest I ever get is like 20-0 because the other team surrenders at that point. I don't know what you guys are playing to get that high of a score without the other team surrendering. Even in ranked people surrender before it gets to 30-0 ._.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Its easy, you carry your team, while your team feeds and dies alot in teamfights, giving the enemy team the idea they can win, you carry, get the kills, clean up and be the only one alive to win it :p