• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Belated Congratulations to the Builders of Bastion

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
This is late in coming, and for that I apologize, but I just wanted to give a hearty congratulations to the builders of Bastion. You guys and gals did an amazing job and should be very proud of yourselves for a job that is beyond well done. I'm not ashamed to say it's better than anything I've ever built, and I'm proud to play on the server with such great talent on it as the architects of Bastion.

Sincerely,
Libra

Why is DHX up in the sky? You think that an empire would hide their best minerals underground in a vault. Not where a dragon can just crash into and make them go into debt.

GraRona

Portal
Why is DHX up in the sky? You think that an empire would hide their best minerals underground in a vault. Not where a dragon can just crash into and make them go into debt.

When the vault is underground, the anti xray gods turn the chests into stone blocks and then the gold disappears :(

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
As much as I like bastion I still feel as though it would've been better if you were working on it libra.