• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BeasttRecon's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BeasttRecon
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 1:25pm GMT+8
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your story: I'd say it was either for building a bridge from our base on the island next to newerth straight to their town for quick pvp access, but I also had the "lick my ass" trademark of our town as an extension of the pvp bridge to mark our claim and establish dominance on the unclaimed land. It is understandable that this is immature, but I think it is part of character development to establish a more interesting aspect to the playerbase of herocraft. I am a dedicated mineman as you have seen and I accept responsibility for my actions. I did not foresee the magnitude of my building to offend anyone or break rules to a point of resulting in the suspension of my playing ability. Please forgive me for my sins, and may the force be with you.

Here is a star wars internet e-bonics that I have made for your entertainment. I have many more on my hard drive if you are interested in seeing them. Do not let this deviate from the seriousness of my appeal, I just hope you have a laugh from this viewing:

Last edited by a moderator:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
https://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Rules#Griefing
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form or messages that contravene the chat rules is prohibited.

Chat Rules

These Chat Rules apply to Herocraft's ingame chat channels, IRC, Teamspeak, and all Herocraft Online related forums.

The following actions are prohibited:

• Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Homophobic or racist terms in public chats (whether intended for public chat or not).
  • Impersonating any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other Teamspeak servers, other Minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles, and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread of which you are not a member for anything other than the town or guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.
The rest of this still applies to you and your group. Learn from this experience. This type of behavior is unacceptable on our server and further infractions will result in more severe punishments. Try googling Wheaton's Law during your time off. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.