• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned?

IGN: Gangsta_Kl3n
Banned by: @Rumblestikk @TheYeti
Time of ban: 18/6/2014
Reason for ban: I got no clue
Your story: Dunno why im banned, I haven't done anything but talk trash so this may be a mistake or maybe I did something wrong and I don't know it? If so fill me in please, thanks.

Edit: Apparently I was using an auto clicker and I was banned. I don't use an auto clicker I click roughly 8-10 clicks a second, and after watching the video Frankydemon posted there is one point where I get 6 Gangsta_Kl3n misses and attack! msg's in the span of 2 seconds which really isn't that unbelievable, The next one happens after a lag spike over 2 seconds and there is about 9 messages there.
Btw Curse is a 50% chance on hit too miss, not 50% of all your hits miss.

Last edited:

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Dude, you are doing professional starcraft level clicks per second. As a former professional gamer myself, I have some insane hand endurance and can get going pretty darn fast, but there is no way in hell that you kept up 10 clicks per second for 2 minutes straight like you just showed without some sort of outside assistance.

You record a video showing you, that counter, and your hands doing that sort of speed and we will rethink the ban. But as it is, it stands.

Dude, you are doing professional starcraft level clicks per second. As a former professional gamer myself, I have some insane hand endurance and can get going pretty darn fast, but there is no way in hell that you kept up 10 clicks per second for 2 minutes straight like you just showed without some sort of outside assistance.

You record a video showing you, that counter, and your hands doing that sort of speed and we will rethink the ban. But as it is, it stands.
Well I only have a shitty camera so it's gonna be kinda difficult to get a good video to you. I'll try and record one real quick and I will post the stats I got on the same test. Btw in the video I had posted before I only clicked for 33 seconds in that video, which was just as long as Franky Demon's video, during that 33 seconds I average about 9 clicks a second, I clearly did not use an auto clicker as you can hear me clicking in the video.

there you go, it was the best I could do for recording my hand, if you want the rest of the footage from the click test I can upload that np @TheYeti

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
You took the video from this, which was uploaded in 2008 and then you blurred it, sped it up and put your voice over it.

(Thanks internet detectives of Herocraft)

You took the video from this, which was uploaded in 2008 and then you blurred it, sped it up and put your voice over it.

(Thanks internet detectives of Herocraft)
You see I don't have a video camera the sound of the clicks are mine but the hand isn't so I had to make do with what I had. I have the video of the click test alone to prove it. Not sure why I even needed to provide more evidence then I already had.
How else was I supposed to prove that I'm not using an autoclicker? It's asking a lot for me to record myself, my parent's both have flip phones which can't record video for more than 12 seconds and look like trash, and I can't have a phone yet. We have no other access to something that can record in my house. And my parent's would never let me use there phone anyways. They work. I'm honestly pretty positive this has been the first ever ban for something like this, and it's pretty stupid that I get picked out for using an autoclicker when I know for a fact that I have never cheated in Minecraft.

Last edited:

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
You see I don't have a video camera the sound of the clicks are mine but the hand isn't so I had to make do with what I had. I have the video of the click test alone to prove it. Not sure why I even needed to provide more evidence then I already had.
How else was I supposed to prove that I'm not using an autoclicker? It's asking a lot for me to record myself, my parent's both have flip phones which can't record video for more than 12 seconds and look like trash, and I can't have a phone yet. We have no other access to something that can record in my house. And my parent's would never let me use there phone anyways. They work. I'm honestly pretty positive this has been the first ever ban for something like this, and it's pretty stupid that I get picked out for using an autoclicker when I know for a fact that I have never cheated in Minecraft.

Yet instead of finding an alternate means to doing what was asked you stole a video from Youtube and then tried to prove your "Innocence"

That alone makes you even more guilty then anything else at this point. @TheYeti

Yet instead of finding an alternate means to doing what was asked you stole a video from Youtube and then tried to prove your "Innocence"

That alone makes you even more guilty then anything else at this point. @TheYeti
What exactly would my alternate means be? I don't have a camera and I admitted to the video of the hand being fake so i wasn't trying to prove my innocence. The only thing I was saying that was me was the click test and the sounds of the clicks, which should be enough proof on it's own to prove Im not using an auto clicker, @Rumblestikk ...

EDIT: Not sure what I can say to prove my case or why im banned in the first place. Someone missing 6 attacks in 1.5 seconds is not impossible and can very likely be done, even if I clicked 6 times a second I could still technically miss all 6 of those hits in 1 second because the skill Curse is not 50% of you hits miss, it's a 50% chance that your hit will miss. The second time there was a lag spike and during a lag spike chat spams, just like this
R6IcJIU.png

The chat wasn't very spammy at all in my case and I am really frustrated and confused as to why im singled out as the only player to get banned in Herocraft for autoclicker.

Last edited:

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
What exactly would my alternate means be? I don't have a camera and I admitted to the video of the hand being fake so i wasn't trying to prove my innocence. The only thing I was saying that was me was the click test and the sounds of the clicks, which should be enough proof on it's own to prove Im not using an auto clicker, @Rumblestikk ...

EDIT: Not sure what I can say to prove my case or why im banned in the first place. Someone missing 6 attacks in 1.5 seconds is not impossible and can very likely be done, even if I clicked 6 times a second I could still technically miss all 6 of those hits in 1 second because the skill Curse is not 50% of you hits miss, it's a 50% chance that your hit will miss. The second time there was a lag spike and during a lag spike chat spams, just like this
R6IcJIU.png

The chat wasn't very spammy at all in my case and I am really frustrated and confused as to why im singled out as the only player to get banned in Herocraft for autoclicker.

a 50% chance your hit will miss is a 50% hit chance. If you MISSED all of those in that window and thats HALF of your hits toyr clicking INSANELY fast OR getting outside help.

Two; in 2014 there are barely any flip-phones that only record 12 seconds of video. You could get a Virgin Mobile phone that you pay as you go that couyld do better. I don't buy that excuse.

a 50% chance your hit will miss is a 50% hit chance. If you MISSED all of those in that window and thats HALF of your hits toyr clicking INSANELY fast OR getting outside help.

Two; in 2014 there are barely any flip-phones that only record 12 seconds of video. You could get a Virgin Mobile phone that you pay as you go that couyld do better. I don't buy that excuse.
You're terribly confused, for example if I played the lottery 2 times and each time I only had one other person playing it that's a 50% chance I could win or I could lose, I could very possibly lose both times just becuase I lose the first one with a 50% chance doesn't mean im going to win the next one with an 100% chance. That's just simple math. Same with curse, I could miss 5 out of 5 times or I could hit 5 out of 5 times.

Also are you saying im lying about not having a good phone I can record with? My parents aren't really interested in buying a new phone atm because that is the least of our economical concerns. The best I could possibly do would to be to go get one of my friends phones tomorrow (which I am down to do if you really don't believe me) or something and record myself clicking legitimately this time, because I know for a fact I can click 8.5 times a second and I also know for a fact that I don't use an auto clicker, which I thought I had already proven.

After going to my friends house and using his phone I managed to get a video for the staff over at herocraft of me and MY HAND (notice I wrote Kl3n on it? ha) clicking what ended up being an average of 8 clicks a second. He also has a pretty shitty phone but I don't know what else to do, I did my best, proved im legit, im sorry about making a fake video, so I took the time to make a real one. Hopefully this is enough to get me unbanned, and sorry for lying and trying to take the easy way out, I really can click this fast and here's my proof, thanks. (Incase you were wondering I did have bandicam and the phone cam running at the same time this was due to the fact that his phone can only record 2 min video's and I started the camera when I started clicking, and ended it when I stopped. (BTW I am a leftie, I probably should have mentioned this earlier, I click with both my index and my middle fingers, the reason I don't have an ambidextrous mouse is because it is not as easy moving and stuff like that with a keyboard considering wasd would be to close to my left hand.)

The first video on this thread is still me, just in case anyone was wondering...

@Xanipher @Rumblestikk @TheYeti

Last edited: