• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Graink

Graink

Portal
  1. Minecraft IGN:Graink
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone:19|Gmt - 4
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approximately 9 - 10 months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I believe I would make a good banker because I'm super active, generally friendly, and I'm completely unbiased. I'll bank whomever asks as long as I'm not in the middle of a raid or something. Of course bankers are still players and I'd continue my normal game play, but I'd be more than happy to get on helping someone bank their stuff.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: I'm decent. I wouldn't say an expert, or mathematician, but I've passed both grade 12 functions and calculus with great scores (Even though this really has nothing to do with the basic gold banking) but over all, the math that a banker would have to encounter is super easy. Everything is based off "9", so it's not hard to do in your head, but calculators definitely make it easier and faster.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: This is my third app, and I'd love to further myself in the community. I've applied for Balance team and for Guide. These three positions would all be fine with me, and I hope I get a reply soon :)