• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN: kthom299
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban:15-04-2017 9:59
Reason for ban: Block glitching into regions.
Your story: The lesson has been learnt an I will not do that anymore, due to the fact that its punishable but also because i was testing for bugs/ exploits to use as a runesmith (to create a rune into someones town) I do think there is a misunderstanding since the town area wasn't completely inaccessible since a section of the non town area was also put into the town (this may be difficult to explain in words. So you have a cube and the cube is the town castle, now imagine a plane along the bottom of it that's the protected territory, the back right corner was an extra piece which was owned, however in it was a hole next to the castle so i was already in the area when doing this, while trying to get into the castle, i was mining and trying to teleport in (doesn't work so that's some good work there. but yes i wasn't block glitching into anywhere that i wasn't, also that was the original reason. The reason before i was banned was to try and escape some who was killing my ally / friend.

But yeah I know now to no longer do that.

Last edited:

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
1. I watched him block glitch into a region, open covered chest and steal items.
2. You are responsible for your account!
3. Account will be banned until futher investigation by @Admins

kthom299

TNT
@MoeJunur .... oh this is still may, eh the months almost up so I thought i might ask whether or not this is being looked into or not due to the ammount of time and how fast you all seem to reply or do something (maybe throw confetti on the home page or something). Just curious that is why I'm contacting you, not like I regret its regrettable, (it is just more focused on speculating as to how you were watching?) are you a stalker and you want senpai to notice you?

Are you going through my trash when i dont leave anything behind?

Trust me im not really attracted to people more so beastmen... sad they dont exist :(

and yes you unofficially just became my journal or therapist i'd preffer a therapist however, more fun and yes i dont know if anyone of this is relevant.

I'm so selfish wanting my profile picture be the cover one for this thread unlike the other guy from above... also i might need to say there are some bad runestones in the market..... YES ANYONE READING THIS SHOULD PAY ATTENTION... i made a lava trap and set the location on i think 5-10 runestones and in the market and gave them away to people, so yeah some may die and i dont know if its allowed and no one told me if it wasnt or was when i asked... so yeah hahahhahaaha many people may die to my trap still. So yeah earning coins and not gaining the loot win some lose some.

God there are so many red lines I almost want to fix it, almost.

Last edited:

kthom299

TNT
@MoeJunur I honestly don't think you took my ban appeal seriously as it pretty much looks like a bloody copy and paste template for an auto-replyror a bot wannabe.

Hey this half is just my piece of crap so @Admins notices this still exists and that im thinking that moejunur is useless also he wasnt watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.