• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal (This is the same one, just neater).

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN: kthom299
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban:15-04-2017 9:59
Reason for ban: Block glitching into regions.
Your story:
The lesson has been learnt an I will not do that anymore, due to the fact that its punishable but also because i was testing for bugs/ exploits to use as a runesmith and wizard (to create a rune into someones town) I do think there is a misunderstanding since the town area wasn't completely inaccessible since a section of the non town area was also put into the town (this may be difficult to explain in words. So you have a cube and the cube is the town castle, now imagine a plane along the bottom of it that's the protected territory, the back right corner was an extra piece which was owned, however in it was a hole next to the castle so i was already in the area when doing this, while trying to get into the castle, i was mining and trying to teleport in (doesn't work so that's some good work there. but yes i wasn't block glitching into anywhere that i wasn't, also that was the original reason. The reason before i was banned was to try and escape some who was killing my ally / friend.

But yeah I know now to no longer do that.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
No need to keep creating new Appeals!
the other appeal is still under review and discussion by admins.
Why the new story?
the original was that your brother was playing your account while you were off working, and now you are stating it was you who glitched into town chest that was covered.

Hummmm!

@Admins

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
No need to keep creating new Appeals!
the other appeal is still under review and discussion by admins.
Why the new story?
the original was that your brother was playing your account while you were off working, and now you are stating it was you who glitched into town chest that was covered.

Hummmm!

@Admins
I've already spoken with them and reached a conclusion.
It's all been dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.