• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: Victim130

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Victim130 / 22
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 Years and 7 months about
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Samurai/Beguiler/Wizard.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: When ever currently, I live in -4 AST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience with Heroes longer than most, being that I was here since the very beginning of Heroes Beta. Not to mention that I have been on the Balance Team twice before and only left for personal reasons. As for more practical reasoning, I've played many of the classes, excluding healers on both live and test in past and present.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Herocraft balance is the only real experience I have in this area. Unless you count creating new rule sets for Pathfinder/D&D 3.5.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: So long as it is in the favor of Herocraft and not them personally, yes.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm reapplying at this time to hopefully help out with the heavy load that is 1.9 re-balancing.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Victim130 / 22
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 Years and 7 months about
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Samurai/Beguiler/Wizard.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: When ever currently, I live in -4 AST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience with Heroes longer than most, being that I was here since the very beginning of Heroes Beta. Not to mention that I have been on the Balance Team twice before and only left for personal reasons. As for more practical reasoning, I've played many of the classes, excluding healers on both live and test in past and present.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Herocraft balance is the only real experience I have in this area. Unless you count creating new rule sets for Pathfinder/D&D 3.5.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: So long as it is in the favor of Herocraft and not them personally, yes.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm reapplying at this time to hopefully help out with the heavy load that is 1.9 re-balancing.
Accepted! Welcome to the team. @Kenneth_Chow has hopefully learned how to assign tags