• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App

Carlover1234

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Carlover1234/ 15 ( I will be 16 in July)
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been on Herocraft since Sept. 26,2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Hmm well this is something that's always changing for me since I always discover more great classes! Well at the moment I would say healer and bloodmage.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test pretty often. I would say I could test almost every day around 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm. I can maybe test early in the morning like around 6:00 am. My time zone is EST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
Well I've been on herocraft for a pretty long time and this means a few things. One of these things is that I have alot more expierence with these classes than most of these people because I've been playing herocraft for a long time. So with more expierence I might be a little but and more wise about balancing decisions. Another good thing about this is that I've seen a lot of class changes and revamps so I know what usually happens and I'm
familiar with the classes and the plugin.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've reported bugs and suggestions in the past.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yup I do understand!:)
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yup as long as I don't cause trouble I think it's fine!:)
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think I'll make a good choice because of how long I've been with this community. Also I'm usually a healer so I have a lot of expierence with the healing type classes which alot of people usually shy away from. I also like to make interesting suggestions and I'm always willing to see feedback from others and make changes as needed. I've already made some interesting class ideas that have been liked by some such as the Pirate.