• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: yeelowsnow

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 20
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (economy)
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: February 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Rogue/Miner
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm on for 6+ hours a day on week days and most of the day on weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: The amount of time I spend playing this game coupled with my ability to rationally troubleshoot and balance problems.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have helped test and balance economies on previous servers that I played on. I was also present for previous maps which help lend a PoV in regards to what is good/bad for herocraft. I played all the crafter classes on Haven, so I have some semblance of knowledge on all those fronts.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: yes. I'm part of both the Architect and Wiki teams and I follow the respective leaders without question.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel like I can add a valuable point of reference when trying to balance crafter professions and the economy. From what I know, you only have yavool and jonsoon on this side of the balance spectrum.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 20
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (economy)
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: February 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Rogue/Miner
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I'm on for 6+ hours a day on week days and most of the day on weekends.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: The amount of time I spend playing this game coupled with my ability to rationally troubleshoot and balance problems.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have helped test and balance economies on previous servers that I played on. I was also present for previous maps which help lend a PoV in regards to what is good/bad for herocraft. I played all the crafter classes on Haven, so I have some semblance of knowledge on all those fronts.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: yes.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: yes. I'm part of both the Architect and Wiki teams and I follow the respective leaders without question.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel like I can add a valuable point of reference when trying to balance crafter professions and the economy. From what I know, you only have yavool and jonsoon on this side of the balance spectrum.
Thanks for the application!

Things are almost setup and we're in need of people who understand the economy and want to put in the work to make things better overall.

Welcome aboard!