• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: SurvivalManZ

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: SurvivalManZ, 16

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
It'll be a year in a few months.

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
My favorite class is Ranger of course, but I love all the classes.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
I can test pretty often and in Central Timezone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I feel that I can be unbiased in these matters. I love testing all classes. Although I like Ranger, I feel that testing all the classes would be enjoyable. I will also be 100% honest.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
I will not name the server, but a friend of mine had a server and he loved to create weird "classes". He would always like for me to test them out, and hear my feedback on them.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Of course. Why would I think differently.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: As long as they don't tell me to /kill on a regular basis, yes.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I know I have made minor/major transgressions in the past. And although they have resulted in mutes, I feel like I am a more stable person than I was, no longer raging when I get killed. I would love if you accept me, though I understand if you do not.

Thank you for considering me,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: SurvivalManZ, 16

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
It'll be a year in a few months.

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
My favorite class is Ranger of course, but I love all the classes.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
I can test pretty often and in Central Timezone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I feel that I can be unbiased in these matters. I love testing all classes. Although I like Ranger, I feel that testing all the classes would be enjoyable. I will also be 100% honest.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
I will not name the server, but a friend of mine had a server and he loved to create weird "classes". He would always like for me to test them out, and hear my feedback on them.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Of course. Why would I think differently.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: As long as they don't tell me to /kill on a regular basis, yes.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I know I have made minor/major transgressions in the past. And although they have resulted in mutes, I feel like I am a more stable person than I was, no longer raging when I get killed. I would love if you accept me, though I understand if you do not.

Thank you for considering me,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger
Welcome aboard - please be respectful, you are now acting as staff for this server.