• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Dwarfers

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dwarfers / 19

2. Position applying for:
Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since December 2011.

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
I enjoy most classes, but I'll list a couple: Paladin, Bloodmage, Alchemist, Caster classes/All Professions.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
Pacific Time Zone. I have a lot of free time now that it is June/July. Tuesdays and Thursdays are normally busy days for me(usually toward the evening).

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I have a wide range of experience with the Herocraft system. I am familiar with towns, combat classes, and professions. I participate both on the PvP side of things and PvE.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
In past I have assisted 0xNaomi with stuff on test and have talked to other people on or tied with the balance team on past maps (mostly 0xNaomi/Zelphril/malikdanab/Soren). As for staff experience, I have previously held the Guide position and, the no longer existing, Banker position in Dragonguard. Recently rejoined the wiki team as well.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am the mayor/owner of a town, so, I have contact with people across the map both in and out of my town when it comes to gathering information balance wise. Over the past few maps I have gathered a fairly good reputation among the community. I am also a builder that is designing/building my current town Valgirn. Uhhhh, I'm a dwarf and I like gold. ;)

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dwarfers / 19

2. Position applying for:
Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since December 2011.

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
I enjoy most classes, but I'll list a couple: Paladin, Bloodmage, Alchemist, Caster classes/All Professions.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
Pacific Time Zone. I have a lot of free time now that it is June/July. Tuesdays and Thursdays are normally busy days for me(usually toward the evening).

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I have a wide range of experience with the Herocraft system. I am familiar with towns, combat classes, and professions. I participate both on the PvP side of things and PvE.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
In past I have assisted 0xNaomi with stuff on test and have talked to other people on or tied with the balance team on past maps (mostly 0xNaomi/Zelphril/malikdanab/Soren). As for staff experience, I have previously held the Guide position and, the no longer existing, Banker position in Dragonguard. Recently rejoined the wiki team as well.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am the mayor/owner of a town, so, I have contact with people across the map both in and out of my town when it comes to gathering information balance wise. Over the past few maps I have gathered a fairly good reputation among the community. I am also a builder that is designing/building my current town Valgirn. Uhhhh, I'm a dwarf and I like gold. ;)
Accepted! @WitchOnaRampage hook him up