• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Back from the Brink!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hey guys, kenster1092 here under a new IGN: TheKensta

I've already been back onto HC for about a couple of weeks now, met new and old people alike, still trying to adapt to the whole new system that HC is now. I will introduce myself in the present.

Keeping irl name confidential, and a lot of you now know, I'm now 15 years old, and studying in a university under Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology as a prerequisite for the quite long Medical doctorate course. Still single since birth :p and still living in the Philippines, but with the loss of my mother's American Social Security benefits as my caretaker when I hit 16 real soon, we are contemplating moving back to America, but that is still unsure.

So yeah, this is me.

TL;DR I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga now.

Last edited:

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, kenster1092 here under a new IGN: TheKensta

I've already been back onto HC for about a couple of weeks now, met new and old people alike, still trying to adapt to the whole new system that HC is now. I will introduce myself in the present.

Keeping irl name confidential, and a lot of you now know, I'm now 15 years old, and studying in a university under Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology as a prerequisite for the quite long Medical doctorate course. Still single since birth :p and still living in the Philippines, but with the loss of my mother's American Social Security benefits as my caretaker when I hit 16 real soon, we are contemplating moving back to America, but that is still unsure.

So yeah, this is me.

TL;DR I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga now.
Hello, and welcome back kenster1092!

A short introduction about myself, I have achieved many great things on the server of herocraft, including being a PvP tournament champion (as you can see in my signature on the herocraft forums). This is basically the greatest achievement any player on herocraft can achieve. Also, I came second in a spleef tournament back on Bastion but I was spleefed by the admins in an act of corruptedness and @Haxnn took the glory for himself despite witnessing a truly evil scenario. Anyways, in my adventures on the craft I defeated the fire and tree creepers single handedly but also with the help of my town I lead which is Port Royal. You may see me around occasionally but for this I ask that you must tip your fedora should you ever be in my presence.

Enjoy your stay, hero!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hello, and welcome back kenster1092!

A short introduction about myself, I have achieved many great things on the server of herocraft, including being a PvP tournament champion (as you can see in my signature on the herocraft forums). This is basically the greatest achievement any player on herocraft can achieve. Also, I came second in a spleef tournament back on Bastion but I was spleefed by the admins in an act of corruptedness and @Haxnn took the glory for himself despite witnessing a truly evil scenario. Anyways, in my adventures on the craft I defeated the fire and tree creepers single handedly but also with the help of my town I lead which is Port Royal. You may see me around occasionally but for this I ask that you must tip your fedora should you ever be in my presence.

Enjoy your stay, hero!
Must I? :p I am honored by your presence.