• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

B0RG1N's Ban Appeal

B0RG1N

TNT
IGN: B0RG1N

Banned by: No clue

Time of ban: No clue

Reason for ban: No clue

Your story:

I wanted to see why I was banned and what I could do to possibly become unbanned. It seems to me like I was banned when I wasn't even active on the server, any help would be appriciated with this problem.

Thanks,
- B0RG1N

Edit: So...um...where should we go from here?

Edit #2: It says "You are banned from this server!"

Edit #3: Has any progress at all been made about why I was banned? Anything?

Edit #4: @Apherdite ty :)

Edit #5: Replied through a pm

Edit #6: @Brutalacerate I was at the Grand Cayman Islands at my parents vacation house in july 2011, which I went to right after summer break started, (you had ask where I lived, which is the place I told you, I didn't make the connection about vacation.)

EDIT #7: THANK YOU ALL IT IS GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit #8 and hopefully the final one: @Brutalacerate you re-whitelisted me but I still need to be unbanned from the server

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I don't see anything... just a second.

No, I've been busy with summer classes lol sorry. I'll see if I can find anything today.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@B0RG1N, I believe your account was removed because it was on a list of suspected compromised accounts. I do have one question though. You list your IGN as "Borg1n," but your Forum Username is "B0rg1n" with a zero instead of an "o." Any reason for this? Also, where did you live in July 2011 and where do you live now? You can PM me this information if you feel it's too private.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well, the answers to my questions, via PM, were as follows:

"Okay so,

1) The ingame name I used on the forum post is a 0 (zero) and not an o. There is a slight difference but I did use the right one.

2) I lived in ****** in July 2011 and I still live there now."

While taking into consideration that your account was removed from Herocraft for being on a list of compromised accounts, I'll point out the following:

@B0RG1N, You say you lived in ***** in July 2011 and that you still live there. Currently, our records show that you do, in fact, reside or at least login from *****. My issue with this is that in July 2011 you were signing in from an entirely different location, near Cuba actually. If you can tell me where near Cuba you could have been in July 2011, things will look better for you, but until then, this account will not be whitelisted on Herocraft under suspicion of a compromised account.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
"Edit #6: @Brutalacerate I was at the Grand Cayman Islands at my parents vacation house in july 2011, which I went to right after summer break started, (you had ask where I lived, which is the place I told you, I didn't make the connection about vacation.)"

Alrighty. You're correct and you will be re-whitelisted. Welcome back!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Odd. It doesn't say you're banned on my end. I believe @Kainzo has to do something special.

B0rg1n

That's the name that should be unbanned the "special" way, Kainzo. Haha. It's an 0, not a zero and a 1, not an I.