• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Axiom - [Recruiting]

boucher410

Coal
Welcome to AXIOM!
7cTRWQk.jpg

President: Jreems

Vice: boucher410 (suck me dgray)

Managers:

ANGRYBIRDS6969
Whitehatincoon
DGray009

Veterans:
LuminousRyan
Jeeffee

Citizens:
Blackpatcher
gauntlgrym
gravitysandwich1
sn0wborn
XXDeadFallenXX

Recruits:
Deamon532
devon2565
Sion123
King_Over_Kings
Captaintoast112

Town slave:

Aiyeris

Rules:
1. Be smart about your decisions. No breaking any rule enforced by server or town.
2. The town comes first, your main focus should be on the town before personal needs.
3. No stealing within town.

4. No degrading other town members for self amusement, you will be punished.
5. Upon being accepted you will be put under a one week Recruit (trial) period where if you get through you will be fully inducted as a member.
6. DO NOT let anyone inside our base that is not part of Axiom.
7. DO NOT attack allys.
8. No griefing or killing of other town members.
9. Put "no i did not" when asked if you read all the rules in the application.
10. Don't be lazy and actually contribute.
11. Have a good time.
12. Must have teamspeak.
13. Must have a mic.
14. Must be at least 14 years old of age*
15. Must obey anyone higher rank than you.

*if you are a veteran arrangements can be made.

Allies:

Enemies:
Port Royal

Application:
IGN:
When did you start playing Herocraft?:
When did you start playing Minecraft?:
Specialization and Profession Level(In game):
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative):
Did you read all of the town rules?:
Why do you want to join our town?:
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:
Do you have a mic?:
Do you have teamspeak?:
Anything else you would like to say put it here:

Once accepted contact a Manager or higher in game for base cords, ts passwords, etc.

Last edited:

DGray009

TNT
I am reporting boucher410 for breaking rule 10. Please remove from town immediately.
Thanks,
The Real Vice DGray009

Deamon532

Stone
IGN: Deamon532
When did you start playing Herocraft?: One year ago
What can you offer to the town?: I have many supplies to offer the town and I love mining. I also greatly enjoy building.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I would like to have protection of my stuff as well as the abbility to build.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Seven hours
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have teamspeak?: No, is there a way that I could get it for free?
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I like your quote for the town.

boucher410

Coal
IGN: Deamon532
When did you start playing Herocraft?: One year ago
What can you offer to the town?: I have many supplies to offer the town and I love mining. I also greatly enjoy building.
Did you read all of the town rules?: No i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: I would like to have protection of my stuff as well as the abbility to build.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: Seven hours
Do you have teamspeak?: No, is there a way that I could get it for free?
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I like your quote for the town.

Accepted into trial period, contact any Manager or higher in game.

IGN: Fancyflapjack
When did you start palying Herocraft this morning
What can u offer to the town: Im a great constructor and im alright at fighting with a sword.
Did you read all of the town rules: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town: i want a better experience in Herocraft.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week: About 8 hours
DO you have a mic: yes
Do you have teamspeack: yes i do
Anything else you would like to say put it here: your town sounds very promising to fulfill my quest.

boucher410

Coal
IGN: Fancyflapjack
When did you start palying Herocraft this morning
What can u offer to the town: Im a great constructor and im alright at fighting with a sword.
Did you read all of the town rules: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town: i want a better experience in Herocraft.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week: About 8 hours
DO you have a mic: yes
Do you have teamspeack: yes i do
Anything else you would like to say put it here: your town sounds very promising to fulfill my quest.
Copy and paste the application from the first post, theres a question you missed.

devon2565

Wood
IGN: devon2565
Country(Optional): USA/America
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Just this month, I never had the time till now
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha, played Rubydung till I saw Minecraft come out and it was so much cooler so I game hopped. So I started when I was a bit pre-mature.
Specialization and Profession Level: Have no idea what you mean specifically about this, post what you mean (In game or IRL) and I will update my application.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can be an active player and help supply the town with needed things and help build if needed, have to expand sometime.
Did you read all of the town rules?:no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?:I want to join a town so I'm A. Not so lonely B. Don't want to get killed by another player C. I want to help contribute big to a town and have a protected area to store things.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:1-4hrs a day so 7-28 hrs a week (Weekends I usually have nothing to do so 5hrs or so then.)
Do you have a mic?:Yes I do
Do you have teamspeak?:I prefer Skype, but if teamspeak is needed I will download it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:I like cookies and wizardry

irmegan14

Coal
IGN: irmegan
Country(Optional): USA
When did you start playing Herocraft?: When 1.7 came out
When did you start playing Minecraft?: in 2011 summer
Specialization and Profession Level: Crafter 12 Lost Soul 3
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can provide resources and a friendly, mature citizen to the town.
Did you read all of the town rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join our town?: I feel that this town may be a good town to join because it has some mature players and is a quickly expanding town from what i can see.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: About 3-5 days of playing per week maybe. Depends on how much homework or jobs on another server i have.
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I am a gamer who plays minecraft pretty much everyday and I am a quick builder, resource collector, and a very good traveler.
Hope to join the town :D

DGray009

TNT
IGN: devon2565
Country(Optional): USA/America
When did you start playing Herocraft?:Just this month, I never had the time till now
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha, played Rubydung till I saw Minecraft come out and it was so much cooler so I game hopped. So I started when I was a bit pre-mature.
Specialization and Profession Level: Have no idea what you mean specifically about this, post what you mean (In game or IRL) and I will update my application.
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can be an active player and help supply the town with needed things and help build if needed, have to expand sometime.
Did you read all of the town rules?:no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?:I want to join a town so I'm A. Not so lonely B. Don't want to get killed by another player C. I want to help contribute big to a town and have a protected area to store things.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?:1-4hrs a day so 7-28 hrs a week (Weekends I usually have nothing to do so 5hrs or so then.)
Do you have a mic?:Yes I do
Do you have teamspeak?:I prefer Skype, but if teamspeak is needed I will download it.
Anything else you would like to say put it here:I like cookies and wizardry
Accepted into trial period, contact any Manager or higher in game.

DGray009

TNT
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I can provide resources and a friendly, mature citizen to the town.
Why do you want to join our town?: I feel that this town may be a good town to join because it has some mature players and is a quickly expanding town from what i can see.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: About 3-5 days of playing per week maybe. Depends on how much homework or jobs on another server i have.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: I am a gamer who plays minecraft pretty much everyday and I am a quick builder, resource collector, and a very good traveler.
DENIED

Helpful hint, check rule number nine.

Sion123

TNT
IGN: Sion123
When did you start playing Herocraft?: A few weeks ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Beta
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 13 Lost Soul & Crafter 10
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am hardworking and love to be a part of a solid group. I plan on playing on this server for quite some time and I want to BELONG!! Lol ;)
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: You seem like you have everything down and I want to find a group of people that I can help and therefore help myself level up as well.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I'm inand out of the house right now but until my next job is done I can put in at least 3 hours a week or so. I'll have more time once this project is complete.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: No, I think that about covered it all. Hope I get a chance at helping out and thanks for the consideration! =D

boucher410

Coal
IGN: Sion123
When did you start playing Herocraft?: A few weeks ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Beta
Specialization and Profession Level(In game): 13 Lost Soul & Crafter 10
What can you offer to the town?(Be creative): I am hardworking and love to be a part of a solid group. I plan on playing on this server for quite some time and I want to BELONG!! Lol ;)
Did you read all of the town rules?: no i did not
Why do you want to join our town?: You seem like you have everything down and I want to find a group of people that I can help and therefore help myself level up as well.
How much time can you put into HC/Axiom per week?: I'm inand out of the house right now but until my next job is done I can put in at least 3 hours a week or so. I'll have more time once this project is complete.
Anything else you would like to say put it here: No, I think that about covered it all. Hope I get a chance at helping out and thanks for the consideration! =D
Accepted into trial period, contact me or a manager in game :)