• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avoir's Balance Application

Avoir

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Avoir,20
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012 I think.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Disciple/Dragoon
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Eastern and after work.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: For all the years I've been playing the servers I've been pvping and learning almost every class.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:Was on the balance team multiple times In the past.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can follow directions from irishman81.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would like to help bring some balance to herocraft, in my opinion this map is kinda off when it comes to the balance perspective.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Avoir,20
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since 2012 I think.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Disciple/Dragoon
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Eastern and after work.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: For all the years I've been playing the servers I've been pvping and learning almost every class.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:Was on the balance team multiple times In the past.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can follow directions from irishman81.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would like to help bring some balance to herocraft, in my opinion this map is kinda off when it comes to the balance perspective.
Accepted. Don't make me look bad. @Admins for tag.