• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

|| Auricha ||

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
AURICHA
CAPITAL OF THE INDIGO ORDER
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
LORE
THE PRIEST AND THE FATALIM
You come across an elderly priest in your travels, though he does not leer at you and look down at you though his nosehairs like other priests would, he looks straight at you with tired eyes and tangled white hair, a shaved face. In fact, it is hard to tell he is a priest at all, the only determining factors are the robe and sceptre. Though you're unsure of what religion would adapt black and purple as their colours. You ask the old priest about his faith.

He settles into where he's sitting, and smiles as he tells you,

"I believe in, the Fatalim. All of this is temporary, my child," he says, glancing around at your surroundings. "One day all of this will die and fade away, just as you or I will. It is best to accept this rather than avoid the fact. Do not pretend that death will not come for you too - he comes for us all. Heroes fall and frontiers die.

The essence of life itself is death. Life would not be beautiful were it not fleeting. Could a man not fall in battle, he would continue with cuts deepening and deepening, adding only to his pain. Some, crushed under buildings or the weight of a hammer, would continue life trapped or as pulp. Some, seared by flame, would continue as naught but ashes. Insanity would take those lives, and all would fall into chaos.

Some have asked why it is that we die. I, and my peers, believe it is the fury - or perhaps benevolence - of our Maker, Cosifar's hand. Our Maker has seen that to be immortal is to lose sense of self.

Some would sweep these ideas away. 'No, death is an awful, tragic thing,' they would say. But they would be wrong. Death carries impact, carries weight and meaning with all lives taken. It is beautiful."

You ask the priest where his beliefs arose from.

He continues without missing a beat, "Truth does not have a past or future. Truth is at it is, as is death. Many years ago, though - the first Doomsayers saw the world without death - and saw chaos, saw despair and terror. 'We are not ready to die,' said the inhabitants at first. But it was the dirt of the first Doomsayers to maintain natural order in this world. In the end, they died as the rest, their souls at peace."

You ask him what exactly a Doomsayer is.

"There is a darkness inside every man, which breeds." He tells you. "Like death, most will shy away from it, pretending it is not there. A Doomsayer is a man who follows the Fatalim, and accepts and masters this darkness. Accepting is not turning away the dark thoughts that writhe their way into your mind. Mastery is, well, you will know." He smiles. "The strong will fear your wrath, the cowardly will boast about being able to defeat you. The powerful will fall to your blade and the weak will cower from it."

This catches your interest, and you cannot help but ask who exactly is eligible to become a Doomsayer.

"Our Maker made this path for us, child," he says, his fist tightening around his sceptre. "While anyone is able to walk this path, not all are able to reach the end. The weak, the meek, and the cowardly are among those who will be consumed by their own darkness walking this path; for the meek shall not inherit the earth. You seem strong. Promising.
Follow in my footsteps, child. I will show you the way."

The priest outstretches a hand to you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

LORD
Skaahr

RIGHT-HAND
James3286

COUNCIL

_Bomby_
Plaguevictim69
Beninem

INTRODUCTION
Auricha is one of Herocraft's current largest towns. Our aims are commonly to expand outward - more buildings, more land, a prettier castle. Auricha aims to have a strong sense of community in its members, incorporating organized dungeon (and player) raids, and various other activities.

LAWS
In order to join Auricha, it's required that you accept these rules. Violation of these rules can result in banishment from the town, exile, or jail time.
  • Do not alter another member's property without permission.
  • Do not take from another member's storage without permission.
  • If you're unable to be on the server for a certain amount of time, let town staff know.
  • Do not go out of your way to pursue conflict with another member of the town.
  • If an area is listed as off-limits, do not go there.
  • Do not roll for dungeon drops you cannot use. If you pick one up, donate it to the town or give it to someone who can use it.

APPLICATION
To join Auricha, you're required to answer the following questions on this thread. Any questions can be directed to @Skaahr in a private conversation, this thread is meant to be as clean as possible.
The following points are requirements to apply.
  • Age 14 or above
  • Forum account
  • Be active on the server (minimum of 3 days a week, 2 hours each session.)
Now if you meet all of the requirements, fill out the following in a reply on this thread. @Skaahr will reply after review, letting you know if you've been accepted.
  1. Age:
  2. In-Game Username:
  3. Class and level:
  4. Profession and level:
  5. Timezone:
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE):

Last edited:

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Age: 24
  2. In-Game Username: Chaz8591
  3. Joined Herocraft (approximately): Jan 2011
  4. Class and level: Druid 3
  5. Profession and level: Crafter 1
  6. Timezone: UTC +1 (Central European Time)
  7. Preferred activity: Bartering, Building, Exploring
  8. Previous towns (if any): Newerth back in the day, none on this map

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Age: 24
  2. In-Game Username: Chaz8591
  3. Joined Herocraft (approximately): Jan 2011
  4. Class and level: Druid 3
  5. Profession and level: Crafter 1
  6. Timezone: UTC +1 (Central European Time)
  7. Preferred activity: Bartering, Building, Exploring
  8. Previous towns (if any): Newerth back in the day, none on this map
Approved. You may see a lack of activity for some time as you are 9 hours ahead of most of the town, currently.

1. Age: 16
  2. In-Game Username: VeritbleLyncathp
  3. Class and level: Dreadknight 34
  4. Profession and level: 17
  5. Timezone: USA Eastern time zone, I live in Rhode Island
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Pvp, building, and coming up with new ideas.

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  2. In-Game Username: VeritbleLyncathp
  3. Class and level: Dreadknight 34
  4. Profession and level: 17
  5. Timezone: USA Eastern time zone, I live in Rhode Island
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Pvp, building, and coming up with new ideas.

Approved.

Alecazam2005

Stone
  1. Age:19
  2. In-Game Username:Alecazam2005
  3. Class and level:Runeblade 10
  4. Profession and level:Crafter 7 (Want to become runesmith)
  5. Timezone:pacific (California)
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Exploring, PvE

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Age:19
  2. In-Game Username:Alecazam2005
  3. Class and level:Runeblade 10
  4. Profession and level:Crafter 7 (Want to become runesmith)
  5. Timezone:pacific (California)
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Exploring, PvE
Aproved. The :pacific timezone is close to most of the town's members.

FatalHeroYT

Stone
  1. Age: 15 (3 Days Untill Birthday xD)
  2. In-Game Username: FatalHeroYT
  3. Class and level: (Ranger) (Level- 40)
  4. Profession and level: (Crafter) (Level 17) (Want to be an enchanter)
  5. Timezone: (EST)
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): (I Love PVP and Exploring)

#BestPartyEver
xD

Last edited:

pipicik

TNT
  1. Age:22
  2. In-Game Username: pipicik
  3. Class and level: master pyromancer and fresh disciple
  4. Profession and level: still crafter 20
  5. Timezone: UMT +2
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): pvp
  7. FYI been playing server atlease 5 years just got my 5 year mark yesterday lol

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Age: 15 (3 Days Untill Birthday xD)
  2. In-Game Username: FatalHeroYT
  3. Class and level: (Ranger) (Level- 40)
  4. Profession and level: (Crafter) (Level 17) (Want to be an enchanter)
  5. Timezone: (EST)
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): (I Love PVP and Exploring)
#BestPartyEver
xD

1. Age:22
  2. In-Game Username: pipicik
  3. Class and level: master pyromancer and fresh disciple
  4. Profession and level: still crafter 20
  5. Timezone: UMT +2
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): pvp
  7. FYI been playing server atlease 5 years just got my 5 year mark yesterday lol

Approved! Good to see you both. Maybe we'll hunt down some more ninjas while you're here.

Beninem

Stone
  1. Age: 18
  2. In-Game Username: Beninem
  3. Class and level: Pyromancer lvl 12
  4. Profession and level: Enchanter lvl 12
  5. Timezone: UTM+4
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Building, exploring, pve

Gabriel505

Wood
  2. In-Game Username: Gabriel505
  3. Class and level: Pyromancer 4
  4. Profession and level: Crafter 1
  5. Timezone: MTZ
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): PvP, PvE, Exploring
[/QUOTE]

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  2. In-Game Username: Gabriel505
  3. Class and level: Pyromancer 4
  4. Profession and level: Crafter 1
  5. Timezone: MTZ
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): PvP, PvE, Exploring
Approved. Welcome aboard, and watch out for ninjas.

Skaahr

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Age: 18
  2. In-Game Username: Beninem
  3. Class and level: Pyromancer lvl 12
  4. Profession and level: Enchanter lvl 12
  5. Timezone: UTM+4
  6. Preferred activity (ex. Building, Exploring PvP, PvE): Building, exploring, pve
Oh sorry, i meant to leave them because there tax was too high and i had to build in a tree.

Very well, then. Approved.

xUchiha

TNT
  1. Age: 15
  2. In-Game Username: xUchila
  3. Class and level: Bard - Level 26
  4. Profession and level: Crafter Level 10 - Want to be Blacksmith
  5. Timezone: EST
  6. Preferred activity: Support during PvP