• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Auction: Magical Floating Island

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
sY71t5a.jpg

Description: This majestic floating island is perfect for a personal region, town, guild house, or base. Complete with towering artificial pine trees, incredible panoramic views of undisturbed wilderness, a hidden subsurface entrance, and glowstone-powered spectral levitation, you'll feel like king of the sky on your own personal island. With a maximum world height of 255 blocks, there is room for over 80 blocks of structure directly above the surface of the island.
Photos:
5alXZ0F.jpg

sY71t5a.jpg

k92JPTO.jpg

3OqyS0w.jpg

u7ARtll.jpg
Radius: ~26 blocks
Area: ~4250 blocks²
Altitudes: 67-Y (Ground Level), 155-Y (Lowest Point), 175-Y (Surface Level), 195-Y (Highest Point)
Biome: Tiaga

Starting Bid: 1.00c
Starting Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:00PM MST
Ending Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:00PM MST

Auction Rules:
  1. All bids are considered binding. By replying to this thread with a bid, you are agreeing that you are willing and able to pay in full within one week of the ending date in the case that you win the auction. In the event that the winner of the auction is unable/unwilling to pay, they will be reported to server staff and the next runner-up will be declared the new winner.
  2. Questions about the property are allowed in this thread, but offtopic comments are not.
  3. The property is listed 'as-is'. All sales are final. There will be no refunds or discounts.
  4. Bids may be withdrawn within 1 hour of placing them. This does not apply to winning bids, or bids placed within 24 hours of the end of the auction. All bids will be screenshotted immediately.
  5. Have fun! :)
Current Top Bidder (updated daily): JacobBurkey
Current Top Bid(updated daily): 1000.00c

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
sY71t5a.jpg

Description: This majestic floating island is perfect for a personal region, town, guild house, or base. Complete with towering artificial pine trees, incredible panoramic views of undisturbed wilderness, a hidden subsurface entrance, and glowstone-powered spectral levitation, you'll feel like king of the sky on your own personal island. With a maximum world height of 255 blocks, there is room for over 80 blocks of structure directly above the surface of the island.
Photos:
5alXZ0F.jpg

sY71t5a.jpg

k92JPTO.jpg

3OqyS0w.jpg

u7ARtll.jpg
Radius: ~26 blocks
Area: ~4250 blocks²
Altitudes: 67-Y (Ground Level), 155-Y (Lowest Point), 175-Y (Surface Level), 195-Y (Highest Point)
Biome: Tiaga

Starting Bid: 1.00c
Starting Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:00PM MST
Ending Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:00PM MST

Auction Rules:
  1. All bids are considered binding. By replying to this thread with a bid, you are agreeing that you are willing and able to pay in full within one week of the ending date in the case that you win the auction. In the event that the winner of the auction is unable/unwilling to pay, they will be reported to server staff and the next runner-up will be declared the new winner.
  2. Questions about the property are allowed in this thread, but offtopic comments are not.
  3. The property is listed 'as-is'. All sales are final. There will be no refunds or discounts.
  4. Bids may be withdrawn within 1 hour of placing them. This does not apply to winning bids, or bids placed within 24 hours of the end of the auction. All bids will be screenshotted immediately.
  5. Have fun! :)
Current Top Bidder (updated daily): Owner_Leviathan

Current Top Bid(updated daily): 50.00c

Bid 150c

KleenX

Iron
I dont believe I missed it but can you just tell me what the minimum bid is? Sorry for posting on here without a bid. I am just wondering before I start bidding.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I dont believe I missed it but can you just tell me what the minimum bid is? Sorry for posting on here without a bid. I am just wondering before I start bidding.

You have to bid more than the previous bid.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Floating structures are illegal. Precedents state that if there is suitable lore, such as being held up in a beacon, the structure is okay.
/thread