• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Atlantis Market Survey

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
There is a distinct possibility that the real world pressures which have occasioned my extended absence may be waining.

When they do I should like to build another awe inspiring city.

It has been a spell since I have attempted an underwater build.

I am thinking a 50-60r, 20-25h glass dome below the ocean with four towers spiraling up at the corners.

The towers will support a public marketplace/meeting area on a platform suspended above the dome.

There should be luxurious living quarters within the towers and public gardens suspended between the towers at certain intervals.

There will of course be gloriously extravagant structures within the dome both on and below the ocean floor.

Such an undertaking will require a massive amount of effort and support. However those that know me will tell you it will be worth it.

@Archestro I know I shall have your support. However I do not think we can go it alone. It would not be wise to attempt such a build without the appropriate amount of interested support.

If you have interest in participating in such an undertaking please respond to this thread and I will message you once I have returned and a suitable location has been found.

If you believe you know of such a location please message me the coordinates.