• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Armorias Application

Armorias

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Armorias
  2. Location & Age: U.S. Eastern, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up the top ten minecraft servers, and sure enough, this server was on the list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I have not
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to both documents
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played many mmorpgs and I have played on different minecraft servers, I am a respectable person, and I have never participated in hacking/modding on servers
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA8}
  10. Additional Info: I also play league of legends and I roleplay on twitter

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Armorias
  2. Location & Age: U.S. Eastern, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up the top ten minecraft servers, and sure enough, this server was on the list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I have not
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to both documents
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played many mmorpgs and I have played on different minecraft servers, I am a respectable person, and I have never participated in hacking/modding on servers
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA8}
  10. Additional Info: I also play league of legends and I roleplay on twitter

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362252218,1362252138][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor but why are you 19 here:

http://skyblock.net/members/armorias.7123/

Armorias

Dirt
Sorry my little brother got skyblock on my account and I'm sure that is a fake age. The age on my application is my age.

Armorias

Dirt
He used to but now he has minecraft on his own computer, but I don't think that account on skyblock is me anyway

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
He used to but now he has minecraft on his own computer, but I don't think that account on skyblock is me anyway

If he gains access and causes ANY issues, you will be held accountable. We do not accept the excuse "My brother did it" in a ban appeal.

Accepted

Armorias

Dirt
Yeah, I've literally just tried all of my emails to see if any of them lead to the Armorias skyblock account, and none of them did