• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application

grimshad0w

Dirt
Position applying for: Architect

How long have i played for?: 1day

Why do you think i would make a good architect?: I have been building most my time on minecraft and have become Head_builders on many servers and i reckon you will love my builds

Im friends with Jrr and want to help out on this server when im needed. This is a picture of my castle http://imgur.com/a/ipUyg

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm a bit concerned by the lack of playtime. Usually architects are around for a few weeks or months before applying.

@Jrr_ can you vouch for his lack of playtime? Have you known him/her long enough that we can bypass it?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I'm a bit concerned by the lack of playtime. Usually architects are around for a few weeks or months before applying.

@Jrr_ can you vouch for his lack of playtime? Have you known him/her long enough that we can bypass it?
I have built with him about a year ago and known him since then. He is very good at what he does. I understand the lack of playtime... Up to you