• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Savage2018

savage2018

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: Savage2018
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a week or two. im applying since i saw that you were recruiting builders (architects) and i enjoy the server and building
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: i may not be the best builder but im dedicated. i love the diversity of builds and i work really well in groups
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here:this is a platform that i use for most of my houses that are floating. hopefully its good enough for an application build. i know its very basic the two side pillars usually hold a farm.... i didnt have much time to build this or i woulda put a house and a farm on.
    5a551267a83ed73f604538e94b9db0b3.png

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I just want to say im very happy that you went through the time of my application. i dont have any builds on this laptop so the screenshot is just a platform thing that i threw together in 10 minutes. hopefully i can get a position as i love building.