• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Royfaren

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Royfaren
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 19/CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4.5 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: So it's been awhile... I'm applying for architect because I would like to help the server in another way. I love building in MC, but I find myself making much larger builds which makes survival building rather difficult and time consuming. I would like to contribute some of my building abilities to further development of the server.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DEFAULT OR SERVER TEXTURE PACK)! I'm going to post a link to an album here. If I find more I'll add them to the album. (They are posted in a random order, so there's no order for time built at all.)
  7. http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Answ199/library/MC Builds
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm unfortunately missing a few screenshots of my builds, but I hope these will be sufficient.

Last edited:

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Hey Royfaren I enjoyed looking at some of your builds, but I feel like you lack detail in them. Could you spend some more time on your builds and get back with me on here?

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
I would, but I can't access the maps that 90% of these builds are on.
Can I do something else instead? A new build of some sort?

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Sure just hop on the creative server and start fresh.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Going to necro this app, interested in applying for Artisan again. If new/more builds are required, please let me know. I'm probably going to start a new build, with a little more detail than previous ones.

Last edited:

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Some of these are quite nice. However what I would like to see you do is a few builds were you add depth and dimension to the verticals and break up the horizontals.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I started a pretty big project last night. It's going to take a while to finish, but I can post shots during the process in my original post. Thanks for checking it out, I'll work on some more!