• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Rambi_

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rambi_
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|GMT/UTC+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 14, 2014
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I like to build, I have a decent amount of experience and I consider myself a good builder. I excel in smaller to medium builds and minor terraforming. I'm also a fast learner meaning that I can quickly learn myself to build with materials that I almost never use. Sometimes I'm suprised at how certain materials fit so well with a build. I believe my only downside is that I am a slow builder.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY
    http://imgur.com/a/KLq1e
    I took screenshots of some builds in the creative-plots-world I made and of my underground town 'Myralos' in survival. My town is mostly interior work and the builds in creative are a house and some nature/minor terraforming.
    Note: In one of the screenshots there's a nether-themed alchemy room in the background. I did not make this room. Credits for that room go to iAlchemist.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My favourite materials are oak logs and cobblestone! :3

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rambi_
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|GMT/UTC+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 14, 2014
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I like to build, I have a decent amount of experience and I consider myself a good builder. I excel in smaller to medium builds and minor terraforming. I'm also a fast learner meaning that I can quickly learn myself to build with materials that I almost never use. Sometimes I'm suprised at how certain materials fit so well with a build. I believe my only downside is that I am a slow builder.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY
    http://imgur.com/a/KLq1e
    I took screenshots of some builds in the creative-plots-world I made and of my underground town 'Myralos' in survival. My town is mostly interior work and the builds in creative are a house and some nature/minor terraforming.
    Note: In one of the screenshots there's a nether-themed alchemy room in the background. I did not make this room. Credits for that room go to iAlchemist.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My favourite materials are oak logs and cobblestone! :3
@Admins Please add this person to the Adventure team and the Architect Teams

Uh, Welcome to the Team. PM me when you can so I can tell you some of the procedures and get you signed up and stuff
<3