• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Lightning547 (LightTheAbsol)

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: LightTheAbsol
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, going on 16 in PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Forums just said three years, I want my Elder title.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: If I have a goal, I'll finish it. I'm very good at planning out large structures and making things flow together. Fine detailing is a skill I can also provide. I work well with nature and stone.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here : http://imgur.com/a/GcMv9
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I get on at least once a day, and can do grunt work. I have made many works of art in the past but sadly they have all been lost due to world corruption. The only reason I did this was because Dev bugged me so fucking much I wanted it to stop, though I will support the server and its building needs should I get the position.
Edit, going full nerdmode on Darksouls II, going to get an item that requires beating the already impossible game without using checkpoints. So, will probably not be as active for a few days. MY MIND IS READY.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Forums just said three years, I want my Elder title.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: If I have a goal, I'll finish it. I'm very good at planning out large structures and making things flow together. Fine detailing is a skill I can also provide. I work well with nature and stone.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I get on at least once a day, and can do grunt work. I have made many works of art in the past but sadly they have all been lost due to world corruption. The only reason I did this was because Dev bugged me so fucking much I wanted it to stop, though I will support the server and its building needs should I get the position.
@TimForReal for opinion ^_^

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@devotedworker - I'm cool with it, will let you make this call.

Tag me if you accept the application.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Edit, going full nerdmode on Darksouls II, going to get an item that requires beating the already impossible game without using checkpoints. So, will probably not be as active for a few days. MY MIND IS READY.

Welcome.