• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Archery Competition

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
So I was on Singleplayer, trying to improve my archery skills by shooting a moving minecart from a far distance, when I thought, why can't Herocraft have this.

So this was what I was thinking.

1. A target with yellow wool outline, blue wool in the middle, and a single block of red wool in the bullseye.
2. Competitors get a bow and some arrows, and they have to shoot once. Anyone who doesn't get it into the bullseye is out. When there are five people or less, the players must move back farther, and farther until there are only two players left.
3. The final two players turn so that their back is t the target, then within the span of a few seconds, they turn and fire. The person with the arrow closest to the bullseye wins.

Prizes may vary.

Most people will hate this suggestion, but I had to put it out there.

@Xanipher

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I accept this challenge.

Back in DragonGuarde, I believe @Danda made an all-wool archery practice area underneath a pathway in spawn. One room was PvP for practice, the other was not PvP. I remember tutoring a few people in the art of the bow down there, it was fun.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I accept this challenge.

Back in DragonGuarde, I believe @Danda made an all-wool archery practice area underneath a pathway in spawn. One room was PvP for practice, the other was not PvP. I remember tutoring a few people in the art of the bow down there, it was fun.

It'd be fun to teach people. But for now, I just want a competition to see how good people are at archery.
The only flaw I see is that only a few classes would be able to join ( Ranger, Ninja, bard).